So I guess it’s done, the DNS may still be propagating, but it should be not too bumpy.
So here comes Wikify to fix that, the age-old problem of sharing your vandalized sites has been finally resolved…. a year ago. And since then, nobody really has ever cared.
So, I looked back at it last week, and realized how painfully crappy the website for it was. To fix it, I decided to test out iWeb, yes, a totally non-leet WYSIWYG editor. But yes, that’s how crappy my web-design skills are, so the result is quite an improvement. Anyway, I used the Blank-Page template, so at least you can spare your eyes from yet another generic theme (cough this blog cough).
While designing the site, I tried out Wikify and discovered that it didn’t work on Wikipedia articles and the News button didn’t work. So I quickly got those features working, so now i’m writing this blog post about my tiny edits and the new site.