It seems that after a recent update to wave, with:public only shows the waves which are already in your inbox. A simple remedy is to use group:email@example.com instead of with:public. I found it on http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/wave/thread?tid=10eaba86d62c005c&hl=en
I was working on a new little Wave State API update. It supports lists in the form of subkeys, and something very much like hierarchy and events on specific sub-nodes. This way you don’t have everything update (someone’s edits on frame 36 doesn’t matter if you’re on frame 42).
Everything is namespaced under a singleton global, wave2. It includes functions like
- listen (execute a callback when something beginning with the prefix is changed)
- ignore (un-listen),
- keys (shortcut for wave.getState().getKeys()),
- subkeys (get keys which begin with a certain prefix, important to the pseudo hierarchy),
- set (submitdelta with first arg as name and second as value),
- get (shortcut for wave.getState().get()
- reset_gadget (a simple way to empty all the data in the store) And since it’s quite short, I’m putting it under public domain at http://antimatter15.com/misc/wave/wave2.js
IM STILL WAITING TO GET MY ACCOUNT BUT I JUST GOT AN INVITE AND IM SOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!! SEE? LOOK I’M USING CAPS LOCK TO EXPRESS MY HAPPYNESS! IT’S REALLY REALLY REALLY AWESOME EVEN THOUGH I HAVENT ACTUALLY TRIED IT OUT YET! BUT ITS SOOOO COOL! AND LETS BE HONEST, AT LEAST THIS POST ISNT IN COMIC SANS MS.
EDIT: i got my wave account. It’s cool, but there’s nobody to talk to.