I added the beginnings of the Users system. There is an accordian panel for switching between Register and Login. The Login panel has the standard Username and Password (labeled User/Pass). The Registration panel is the same, with 2 instances of “Pass”. As every other panel in the app, there are nice little silk icons that accompany them.
Okay, so one day i felt crazy and changed everything by 1 decimal place because i don’t want this to seem misleadingly good. I mean, if it hits a 1.0 release, then some people would think it’s almost as good as Flash 1 (futuresplash animator) which it it isn’t even near yet.
So it should be 1.5 but now it’s 0.15 :D
Read more to find out the whole list, a summary of it would be axml2, UI polishing, save space, nicer code (but still hideous), css, users, tweening, finish partially completed ideas etc.
What’s done so far
- Redesigned Register UI
- Save Lots of code
- New Save/Open file format (around 5x faster, and 10 times smaller)
- Relocating stuff
- interactive tutorials
- Backwards Compat Mode
- for the first time it’s gonna be a legitimate GPLv2 project (I’m gonna include the gpl.txt file for once)
- replaced wz_tooltips with native ext.js ones
- Change save file to computer architecture
- change organization of Save/Open buttons in file menu (submenus)
- optimized stuff
- fixed bugs
- No more save/open window (now, single-purpose dialog alerts, much better)
- Progress bars
- User friendly upload error message (yay!)
- relocate css
- delete lot’s of stuff from user-management
- REAL SUPPORT FOR LINES/ELLIPSES, lines didn’t work for tweening, ellipses didn’t work for tweening or flash, and ALL suffered from a programming error causing line-widths to be messed up.
- FastMode …and more to come